How To Book A Boat (Reservation Procedure)
The booking of the boat can be closed in just a few simple steps:
1. Selecting the preffered boat
- Browse our boat offers by using our search tool
and choose the boats that match your preferences. You can also check our special offers and last minute deals
to find better pricing for your desired destination. After selecting your preffered boats, your can either create an offer – or book the yacht directly online by filling in the online form with your contact information. In case of booking, you will receive the confirmation within minutes by our booking department.
IMPORTANT: If you do not find the boat or offer of your interest on our website, please contact our charter experts for personalized search with your wishes and preferences. Not all boats in our offer are displayed on our web site. We can find any boat in any destination worldwide for your booking.
2. Option - If you are not yet sure to book the selected boat and you need to discuss the offers with your crew, you can deside to hold the "option" on the boat. The option means that this boat will be kept for you and blocked for booking for any other inquiry. The option gives you enough time to make your final decision regarding the booking or to arrange some other travelling details like flights, ferry tickets. Please note that the option can be kept for maximum of 7 days and that it cannot be held on the boats that are on last minute offer. If you wish to get the option, please inform our booking department about your wish.
3. Reservation / Charter agreement - After receiving the booking confirmation, you will receive the Charter Agreement (contract). The charter agreement should be signed.
4. Down payment – Your booking will be valid only upon the reception of down payment within the dates indicated on the contract. Usually, down payment represents 50% of the charter amount and should be paid within 1 week after the booking confirmation. The payment is usually done by bank wire to our bank account or by credit card. For each payment you will receive formal payment confirmation and invoice.
5. Charter documentation
– You will need to send us following documents at least 30 days before the departure
- Crew list
- Copy of your passport or Identity Card (not required in case of crewed charter – with skipper)
- Copy of your sailing license (not required in case of crewed charter – with skipper)
- Copy of your GMDSS/VHF license (for Croatia only)
6. The balance payment - should be done the latest 45 days prior to embarkation. For bookings that are done less than 45 days before the departure the full payment should be settled.
7. Boarding Voucher
- When the charter payment is completely done you will receive the boarding pass with all necessary embarkation details and contacts in the marina/port of departure.
For any questions or clarifications please contact us by phone, email or live chat on this page.